Star Wars Battlefront II Progression System Getting Overhauled
Classes, heroes, and ships you use will now individually earn experience points.
- Starting next Wednesday the Progression System will be linear.
- EA is hoping to remove Pay-to-Win concerns players have about the game.
- Classes, heroes, and ships you use will now individually earn experience points.
- The experience points help you level up. When you level up, you get a skill point which can used on Star Cards.
- Star Cards and other gameplay changing unlockables will no longer be purchasable with Credits or Crystals.
- Credits is the gameplay currency while Crystals is the paid currency.
- Crates will now only contain credits and cosmetic items .
- Everything players have earned before the update will remain intact.