Sonic Mania Plus Review Roundup
Sonic Mania Plus released today and while we're working on our review, here is a roundup of other reviews you can look at in the meantime.
Sonic Mania Plus released today and while we’re working on our review, here is a roundup of other reviews you can look at in the meantime.
- Dualshockers – Makes things look and feel better. Scored: 9.5/10
- EGM – Made better with worthwhile additional and logical fixes. Scored: 9.5/10
- AOTF – The definitive version of Sega’s excellent revival. Scored: 4.5/5
- Gamespot – Balances references to the past with new and fresh ideas. Scored: 9/10
- NWR – Mighty and Ray are neat and novel new characters. Scored: 8.5/10
- Gamewhoosh – Classic Sonic gameplay. Scored: 8.4/10
- Twinfinite – Neat to play as all five characters at once in Encore Mode. Scored: 4/5
- Destructoid – A few noticeable problems holding it back. Scored: 8/10
- GameRevolution – Punishing checkpoints and lives system halt progress and thwart pacing. Scored: 3.5/5
- IGN – Underwhelms with new modes and content. Scored: 7/10
- No bad reviews for the game have been made as of yet.
Check back here at Game Whoosh for more Review Roudups.