Rocket League Reveals Loot Drop Rates
Psyonix revealed the drop rates for all five rarity levels of items along with painted and certified attributes.
- Psyonix revealed the drop rates for all five rarity levels of items along with painted and certified attributes.
- Rare item: 55 percent
- Very rare item: 28 percent
- Import item: 12 percent
- Exotic item: 4 percent
- Black market item: 1 percent
- Painted attribute: 25 percent
- Certified attribute: 25 percent
- The above rates have been in place since 2016.
- Psyonix outlined their systems process to distribute loot boxes by saying the following;
“When you open a crate with a key or decryptor, the system first determines what rarity level to choose from – rare, very rare, import, exotic or black market – based on the percentages listed above,” reads the post. “Next, the system determines which item within that rarity group is dropped. If you’re receiving an import-level customization item from the impact crate, for example, each of the three import items in the impact crate have an equal chance of dropping. Finally, the system determines if the item will drop with painted and/or certified attributes.”
- Rocket Leagues big summer changes and Rocket Pass are expected to release soon.
- For more Rocket League info, stay tuned!