Marvel’s Spider-Man Gets Tons of New Info
During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Creative Director Bryan Intihar, Marvel Games Executive Creative Director Bill Rosemann, and Peter Parker Actor Yuri Lowenthal provided some new info about the game.
- During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Creative Director Bryan Intihar, Marvel Games Executive Creative Director Bill Rosemann, and Peter Parker Actor Yuri Lowenthal provided some new info about the game.
- Silver Sable will be on a different axis compared to Spider-Man and the villains, which will add a interesting and unexpected dynamic” to the game.
- Miles Morales is a Spider-Man fanboy and partnerships is a big theme in the game.
- Peter Parker is entering a different stage in his life where he is beginning to realize that everyone needs help from time to time.
- Spider-Man talks differently depending on if he is wearing his mask or not and who he is talking to.
- Insomniac respected the source material but still weren’t afraid to “mix it up.”
- The Velocity Suit was designed by Adi Granov, who worked on the Ironman movies and helped design Black Panther’s new suit.
- Although Insomniac has shown a lot there is still a ton that people do not know as this game is HUGE.
- The City That Never Sleeps will be the game’s first DLC, which will feature Black Cat.
- All of the villains have been designed with their classic looks in mind but in a modern and cool way.
- Insomniac “refuses to fail.” It’s their responsibility to make it right. They have one shot, and can’t be the people that “worked with all this talent and PlayStation and messed it up.”
- They want to make Spider-Man the greatest Spider-Man game of all time, The greatest Marvel game of all time, the greatest Insomniac game ever of all time, and the greatest video game of all time.
- When asked if Miles Morales would be a playable character, the answer was “you’ll find out September 7th.”
- You can pre-order Spider man here.