Injustice 2: Legendary Edition Releasing March 30th
New features will be releasing with the Legendary Edition and accessible to the players of Legendary Edition and those who own the Injustice 2 base game.
- Injustice 2: Legendary Edition will release on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam March 30th.
Things included in the Legendary Edition are as followed;
- All dlc characters. Meaning Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Hellboy, Raiden, Black Manta, Atom, Enchantress, and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be available to play from the start.
- The Reverse Flash, Black Lightning, Power Girl, John Stewart, and Grid Premiere Skins.
- 11,000 source crystals for players to spend in-game.
- A collectible coin.
- A comic exclusive download steel card will be included.
New features will be releasing with the Legendary Edition and accessible to the players of Legendary Edition and those who own the Injustice 2 base game. These new features are;
- A new level cap. Characters can now reach level 30.
- New gear for all characters, including level 30 gear.
- A new augment that unlocks when reaching level 30.
- An expanded tutorial, which is called the ‘Learn Hub’
Injustice 2: Legendary Edition will be $39.99 when it releases March 30th.